So I have a question for the general community about the Jaguarboard. I installed Windows 10 and everything is working wonderfully. However about once a week I have to hard-reboot the board because I am unable to login remotely to the device.
I log into the device remotely with Chrome Remote Desktop and Teamviewer consistently until about once every 7 days (sometime 4 days if under heavy use remotely).
Any ideas why this is happening? Thanks in advance.
1. When it happened, can you tell me the status of all leds on board? With picture or few seconds video.
2. And can you ping the ip of Jaguarboard when it happened? Alive or Dead?
3. Can you try to change a power Adator for test? Maybe 5V, 3A or 5V, 4A?
1) The green LEDs appear to be normal. Three lights are solid and a fourth light flickers occaisionally
2) I can ping the IP address successfully
3) Right now it is on a 5V 2.1A power adapter; does it need to be stronger? I do not own a power adapter that's rated for those amperage levels.
2) You can ping but can not access the windows? Can you access it with local keyboard with monitor?
I tested win10 and fedora server 22 in my office for 2 weeks, they are working fine. I am not sure what the issue is.
3) I wonder if the power adapter did not provide stable power output after long time running, that will cause some weird issue. So there might be a option to try a stronger power adapter.